Search Engine Optimizations
What SEO means? A form of online marketing, search engine optimization (or search engine marketing) is the process of making a site and its content highly relevant for both search engines and searchers. Successful search marketing helps a site gain top positioning for relevant words and phrases.
Search engines look at the keyword phrases as well as reading all content written as text information.
A few critical SEO rules:
1. First rule is always have some content or information on your home page. Generally this should be at least 200 to 300 words of information about the site and what can be found there. This content should be written using phrases and expressions that people will type into a search engine when looking for a site like yours.
2. Make sure that other websites link to your website!
Links help our crawlers find your site and can give your site greater visibility in our search results.
3. Make your site easily accessible.
Building the site with a logical link structure. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
4. Avoid using flash and lots of images. Search engines can only read text. If your site based on flash or a lot of images, search engines can not read it.
5. If you have only a few pages, not much content and not updated regularly, do not expect very good results.
6. Using Social network sites such as Google Plus, Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter bring clicks to your site.
Do not forget getting a high ranking and even appearing in a search engine takes time. Be patience.
What are the important technical aspects of the SEO?
* Using Page Title tags
* Using proper Meta Tags, Site Title Tag, Description Tags
* Using Headings; H1 – H2 - H3 Tags
* The frequency of specific keyword phrases throughout your web pages
* Using Image ALT tags, describe images, using captions
* Hypertext links, giving titles those links
* Creation of a search engine friendly site map for better crawling of the site
* Creating proper use of robots.txt file
* Submissions to the top major search engines & directories